Ready to break through burnout & bloom?
Join my signature wellness transformation program for creative, entrepreneurial women struggling with burnout. Start your journey to feeling happier, healthier and more energised whilst doing the creative work you love.
HEY LOVELY, I’M SO GLAD YOU’RE HERE!
You’re here because trying to juggle your creative work, business and life has left you feeling burnt out. You’re physically, mentally, emotionally and creatively exhausted. Stress and exhaustion are negatively affecting your health, creativity, productivity and your relationships. You feel disconnected from yourself, your work and the world around you. You’ve lost your sense of joy, passion and aliveness and aren’t able to enjoy the success you’ve created.
You know you need to take better care of yourself but you’re always at the bottom of a never-ending ‘to-do list’. You feel overwhelmed and confused about where to start or what to do. You’ve tried a few self-care strategies but you’ve struggled to make your new healthy habits stick. Maybe you’ve burnt-out a few times before and you’re tired of repeating the same cycle. You don’t know what else you could do to feel like yourself again, so you end up feeling helpless and hopeless.
Many women on the path to burnout end up stuck here—feeling exhausted, stressed and overwhelmed. They accept this as part of what it is to be a creative entrepreneur. You’re here because you know that’s now how it should be. You’re ready to commit to transforming how you feel.
YOU WANT TO…
- Feel healthier and more energised so you can do more of the things you love without burning out.
- Be more focused, creative and productive without sacrificing your health and wellbeing.
- Find freedom from stress, anxiety or depression so you can feel more at peace within yourself and actually enjoy your success.
- Reduce overwhelm so you can come out of survival mode and thrive.
- Feel more at home in your body so you can experience more joy, creativity, pleasure, passion, wholeness and aliveness.
- Feel more empowered in your daily life so you can create a life you truly love.
- Cultivate greater self-awareness, self-compassion, self-acceptance, self-worth and self-love so you can step into your power, strength and true self.
It’s a huge step to acknowledge that something needs to change and have the courage to do something about it. So with that difficult first step behind you, you’re wondering, “Okay, how do I change things? What’s the right solution for me?”
- A proven system to help you restore balance, strengthen your resilience, improve your health and wellbeing.
- A partner to help keep you motivated and on track to bring your vision of transformation to life.
- Results that are sustainable long-term so there’s no chance of backsliding into burnout.
I can help! Together, we’ll create the radical self-care rituals and habits you need to create positive, lasting wellness—so you can live with more energy, joy and calm while doing the creative work you love.
WHAT IS RADICAL SELF CARE ANYWAY?
Bubble baths and mani-pedis, right??? Not quite. The kind of self-care I advocate goes much deeper than that. It’s a tool for self-healing, self-reclamation and empowerment when you’re struggling with burnout. It’s a way of life.
By Radical Self-Care, I’m referring to the actions that you take to honour, nurture and nourish yourself—body, mind, heart and soul. It’s living in alignment with your body, your intuition, nature, and your creative, feminine power. It’s saying “HELL YES!” to the things that make you feel more empowered, joyful and radiant, and saying “NO THANKS!” to the things that drain and disempower you. It’s a journey of self-discovery, self-compassion, self-acceptance, self-worth and self-love.
When you give your body, mind, heart and soul the nourishment it needs, the results can be life-changing.
We’ll look at your unique challenges, what you’re currently doing and create a plan to help you break through burnout and bloom. You’ll also have lots of compassionate support and gentle encouragement along the way!
presenting the radical self-care program
Break Through Burnout & Bloom
90 days to living with more joy, energy and calm while doing the creative work you love.
In 90 days, you’ll have mastered a complete self-care system to help you feel happier, healthier and more energised while running your creative business. I’ve seen real, lasting change happen for my clients (and myself) by working on these three fundamentals of Radical Self-Care:
Tools to release overwhelm, stress, anxiety, depression and trauma so you can start living with more joy, inner peace and emotional freedom. Practices to help you calm your nervous system so you can come out of survival mode and thrive. Strategies to help you let go of unhealthy habits, thoughts and limiting beliefs so you can make space for healthier ones.
Embodiment practices to help you reconnect with your body’s inner wisdom so you can uncover your unique wellness blueprint. Strategies to help you align your goals and actions with your values for a happier, healthier, more fulfilled life. Practices to help you reclaim your personal power and start your journey towards greater self-acceptance, self-worth and self-love.
Strategies to help you nourish your whole self (body, mind, heart and soul), improve sleep quality and movement for greater energy, health, resilience, creativity, focus and productivity.
WHAT YOU GET
I work in partnership with my clients, making them active participants in their own transformation. I believe the answers lie within you. My role is to help you bring them out. You’ll get 12 weekly, private, one-to-one coaching sessions with customised coaching exercises to help you transform your diet, exercise, environment, mindset and lifestyle habits for better health and happiness.
During each of the 12 sessions, we’ll focus on mastering a new self-care tool to build your new health foundation. You’ll also get helpful handouts to take with you after each session to guide you every step of the way. Coaching is delivered by audio or video call via Zoom, so location is never an issue. All that is required is some privacy and a good internet connection.
ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
I only work with 6 private clients at a time to make sure I can give them the care and attention they deserve. So by necessity, I have to be very selective about who I enter a coaching relationship with. I only work with women I know I can help—women who are coachable, who are the right fit for my skills set and coaching style, and are ready to show up for themselves and transform their lives. Anything less would be unfair to both of us. If I feel that I am not the right coach for you, I will let you know and point you towards better resources. If you require help beyond my expertise, I will also point you towards the appropriate professionals.
This program is perfect for you if:
- You’re a creative, entrepreneurial woman who is tired of being in survival mode – feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, stressed, anxious, depressed, disconnected or powerless.
- You’re ready to take ownership of your health and happiness by committing yourself to developing your self-care practice.
- You want to take better care of yourself, but you feel overwhelmed or confused about where to start and what to do. Maybe you’re struggling to make new habits stick
- You’ve tried improving your physical, mental and emotional health but nothing seems to work.
- You just want practical and actionable tools to help you move forward.
- You are willing to make changes to your health, mindset, habits, lifestyle and personal environment in order to improve your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
- You are open-minded and willing to explore holistic ways in which to reconnect with your body, free your mind and transform your life- including meditation, visualisation and energy work.
I am not the coach for you if:
- You’re not ready or willing to take ownership of your wellbeing by making changes to your health, mindset, habits, lifestyle and personal environment.
- You’re looking for a quick fix or band-aid solution that doesn’t require action or commitment on your behalf.
- You’re in crisis or aren’t able to function independently in daily life. This process will require you to be able to make your own decisions and take action in order to make changes to your life.
- You’re not open to trying meditation, visualisation, energy work or similar practices.
- You’re not willing to be open, dive deep and fully participate during coaching sessions. As coaching is a co-creative process, you’ll only get out of it what you’re willing to put in. I value my time and don’t want to waste yours either. With that being said, you can rest easy knowing that I’ll never ask you to recount any traumatic experiences.
MY COACHING STYLE
As your partner on this journey to reclaiming your energy, I will use self-care and embodiment practices to help you reach your goals and become a healthier, happier and more resilient version of yourself.
As someone who has been through burnout and struggled with their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing because of it, I have faced some of the same challenges you’re going through right now. I also understand what it’s like to be a client in a coaching relationship as I received coaching during that time too. I’ll provide you with gentle encouragement, compassionate leadership and a kick up the arse when you need it.
ARE YOU READY TO FEEL HAPPIER, HEALTHIER AND MORE ENERGISED WHILST DOING THE CREATIVE WORK YOU LOVE?
Here’s how to get started:
If I feel I can help you, I’ll send you a link to my calendar so you can schedule your strategy session. If we aren’t a great fit, I’ll point you towards some resources I feel will be of better help to you.
At the scheduled time of your strategy call, we’ll talk! You’ll get clear on what you want to create for your health and wellbeing, where you’re getting stuck and what you need to do to get unstuck. We’ll also use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before we decide if working together is your next best step. If we decide we aren’t a perfect fit, you’ll still leave the conversation clear on your next steps to doing the work you love without burning out.
If we decide to continue working together, you’ll then make your investment, sign the coach-client agreement and we’ll get started on your journey to feeling happier, healthier and more energised whilst doing the creative work you love.