DO YOU WANT TO FEEL HAPPIER, HEALTHIER AND MORE EMPOWERED IN THE NEXT 90 DAYS?
Join my signature health and wellness coaching program for women who want to reclaim their mental and emotional wellness after sexual assault, rape and sexual abuse.
HEY LOVELY, I’M SO GLAD YOU’RE HERE…
If you’re reading this, it’s because you’re feeling overwhelmed, frustrated or stuck on your journey to reclaiming your mental and emotional wellness after sexual trauma. You’re struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, mood-swings, PTSD, fatigue or have other emotional challenges. It’s negatively affecting your health, work, business or relationships. You feel disconnected from yourself, the world around you and the things you once used to love. You’ve lost your sense of aliveness, wholeness, joy and your passion for life, and aren’t able to enjoy your life as you would want to.
You know you need to take better care of yourself for your mental and emotional health to improve but you feel overwhelmed or confused about where to start or what to do, no matter how many books or articles you read. Maybe your doctor or therapist has suggested some self-care strategies but you struggle to make your new healthy habits stick.
Maybe you’ve been in talk therapy for a while now and you’re tired of rehashing the past without seeing progress. Perhaps you’ve tried improving your mood and outlook with medication without success? Or you’ve found relief for a short time only to hit a wall and relapse? Maybe taking medication has come with difficult side effects that are negatively affecting your quality of life? So you’ve tried quitting them only to find yourself feeling right back where you started.
You don’t know what else you could do to feel like yourself again, so you end up feeling helpless and hopeless.
Many women who are struggling with their mental and emotional wellbeing often end up stuck here, giving up before they get started. You’re here because you are ready to commit to transforming how you feel.
YOU WANT TO…
- Find freedom from anxiety, low mood, depression, PTSD or mood swings so you can feel more at peace within yourself.
- Reduce stress, fatigue and overwhelm so you can come out of survival mode.
- Improve mental clarity so you can be more focused, productive and creative.
- Feel happier, healthier and more energised so you can move from mere existence and thrive.
- Feel more at home in your body so you can experience more joy, pleasure, passion, peace, wholeness and aliveness.
- Feel more empowered in your daily life so you can do the things you’ve always wanted to do and create a life you love.
- Cultivate greater self-awareness, self-compassion, self-acceptance, self-worth and self-love so you can step into your power, strength and true self that is hiding under all that pain and despair.
It’s a huge step to acknowledge that something needs to change and be brave enough to do something about it. With that first difficult step behind you, you’re probably wondering, “Okay, how do I change things? What’s the right solution for me?”.
- A proven system to bring you back home to yourself, restore your balance, strengthen your resilience and improve your mental and emotional wellness.
- A partner to help keep you motivated and on track to achieving your goals.
- Results that are sustainable long-term so there’s no chance of backsliding.
I can help! Together, we’ll create the radical self-care habits and rituals you need to create positive, lasting mental and emotional wellness.
WHAT IS RADICAL SELF-CARE ANYWAY?
Bubble baths and mani-pedis, right??? Not quite. The kind of self-care I advocate goes much deeper than that. It’s a tool for self-healing, self-reclamation and empowerment when you’re struggling with your mental health after trauma. It’s a way of life.
By Radical Self-Care, I’m referring to the actions that you take to honour, nurture and nourish yourself—body, mind, heart and soul. It’s living in alignment with your body, your intuition, nature, and your creative, feminine power. It’s saying “HELL YES!” to the things that make you feel more empowered, joyful and alive and saying “HELL NO!” to the things that drain and disempower you. It’s a journey of self-discovery, self-compassion, self-acceptance, self-worth and self-love.
When you give your body, mind, heart and soul the nourishment it needs, it can be life-changing.
This program will take you on a step-by-step journey of transformative, deeply nourishing self-care. We’ll use nutrition, mindset, lifestyle and habit change to help you live with more joy, inner peace and emotional freedom. This program includes the secrets learned from my own recovery from depression, anxiety, stress, burnout and PTSD, as well as my training as a certified Health & Wellness Coach, Meditation Teacher and Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner.
We’ll look at your unique challenges, what you’re currently doing and create a plan to help you reclaim your emotional and mental health. You’ll also have lots of compassionate support and gentle encouragement along the way!
presenting the radical self-care program
HAPPY, HEALTHY & EMPOWERED
How to reclaim your emotional and mental wellbeing after sexual trauma so you can start living with more joy, inner peace and emotional freedom.
In 90 days, you’ll have mastered a complete self-care system to help you feel happier, healthier and more empowered. I’ve seen real, lasting change happen for my clients (and myself) by working on these three fundamentals of Radical Self-Care:
Tools to release overwhelm, stress, anxiety, depression and trauma so you can live with more joy, inner peace and emotional freedom. Practices to help you calm your nervous system so you can come out of survival mode and thrive. Strategies to help you let go of unhealthy habits, thoughts and limiting beliefs so you can make space for healthier ones.
Embodiment practices to help you reconnect with your body’s inner wisdom so you can uncover your unique wellness blueprint. Strategies to help you align your goals and actions with your values for a happier, more fulfilled life. Practices to help you reclaim your personal power and start your journey towards greater self-acceptance, self-worth and self-love.
Strategies to help you nourish your whole self (body, mind, heart and soul), improve sleep quality and movement for greater joy, energy, health, resilience and creativity.
WHAT YOU GET…
I work in partnership with my clients, making them active participants in their own transformation. I believe the answers lie within you. My role is to help you bring them out. You’ll get 12 weekly, private, one-to-one coaching sessions with customised coaching exercises to help you transform your nutrition, exercise, environment, mindset and lifestyle habits for better emotional and mental wellbeing.
During each of the 12 sessions, we’ll focus on mastering a new self-care tool to build your new emotional health foundation. You’ll also get helpful handouts to take with you after each session to guide you every step of the way. Coaching is delivered by audio or video call via Zoom, so location is never an issue. All that is required is some privacy and a good internet connection.
ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
I only work with 6 private clients at a time to make sure I can give them the care and attention they deserve. So by necessity, I have to be very selective about who I enter a coaching relationship with. I only work with women I know I can help—women who are coachable, who are the right fit for my skills set and coaching style, and are ready to show up for themselves and transform their lives. Anything less would be unfair to both of us. If I feel that I am not the right coach for you, I will let you know and point you towards better resources. If you require help beyond my expertise, I will point you towards the appropriate professionals.
This program is perfect for you if:
- You’re a highly sensitive, wild-hearted, rebellious woman who is tired of being in survival mode – feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, stressed, anxious, depressed, disconnected or powerless and you just want to be free.
- You know you need to take better care of yourself, but you’re struggling to find the willpower or energy do so.
- You want to practice better self-care but you feel overwhelmed or confused about where to start and what to do
- You’ve tried improving your mental and emotional health but nothing seems to work
- You’re struggling to make new habits stick
- You’re tired of talking about your past experiences and you just want practical tools to help you move forward.
- You’re ready to take ownership of your recovery by committing yourself to developing your self-care practice.
- You are willing to make changes to your health, mindset, habits, lifestyle and personal environment in order to calm your traumatised nervous system and improve your mental, emotional and physical wellness.
- You are open and willing to explore holistic ways in which to free your mind, reclaim your body and transform your life, including meditation and visualisation.
I am not the coach for you if:
- You’re not ready or willing to take ownership of your wellbeing by making changes to your health, mindset, habits, lifestyle and personal environment.
- You’re looking for a quick fix or band-aid solution that doesn’t require action or commitment on your behalf.
- It’s been less than one year since your last assault
- You’re in crisis or aren’t able to function independently in daily life (take care of your physical needs, go to work, run your business, etc). This process will require you to be able to make your own decisions and take action in order to make changes to your life.
- You’re not open to trying meditation, visualisation and similar practices.
- You’re not willing to be open, dive deep and fully participate during coaching sessions (Don’t worry, I’ll never ask you to recount your trauma story). As coaching is a co-creative process, you’ll only get out of it what you’re willing to put in. I value my time and don’t want to waste yours either.
MY COACHING STYLE
As your partner on this journey of self-empowerment, self-reclamation and transformation, I will use self-care and embodiment practices to help you reach your goals and become a healthier, happier and more resilient version of you.
As someone who has experienced sexual trauma and struggled with their mental health and emotional wellbeing because of it, I have faced some of the same challenges you’re going through right now. I also understand what it’s like to be a client in a coaching relationship as I received coaching during that time too. I’ll provide you with gentle encouragement, compassionate leadership and a kick up the arse when you need it.
READY TO START YOUR JOURNEY TO FEELING HAPPIER, HEALTHIER AND MORE EMPOWERED WITH ME AS YOUR GUIDE?
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED:
If I feel I can help you, I’ll send you a link to my calendar so you can schedule your strategy session. If we aren’t a great fit, I’ll point you towards some resources I feel will be of better help to you.
At the scheduled time of your strategy call, we’ll talk! You’ll get clear on what you want to create for your mental health and emotional wellbeing, where you’re getting stuck and what you need to do to get unstuck. We’ll also use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before we decide if working together is your next best step. If we decide we aren’t a perfect fit, you’ll still leave the conversation clear on your next steps to reclaiming your emotional wellness.
If we decide to continue working together, you’ll then make your investment, sign the coach-client agreement and we’ll get started on your journey to living with more joy, inner peace and emotional!